Health & Safety
Health and Safety at Work
The Trust’s Health & Safety Management Systems are designed to ensure that your work environment and work activities are risk assessed as a safe and healthy place to work.
As a staff member, you can avail of the following:
- Training relevant to your role and work activities including the opportunity to learn new skills
e.g. completing risk assessments, personal safety and disengagement techniques or first-aid.
- eLearning programmes such as Health & Safety Awareness and COSHH Awareness.
- An eyesight test voucher if you use display screen equipment.
- Quarterly Safety Matters publication, Trust Health & Safety Polices, risk assessment templates and sample risk assessments.
- Support and guidance from a dedicated Health & Safety Manager.
For further information on any of the above, please speak to your line manager or search “health and safety” on the Trust Hub. If you wish to speak to a member of the Health and Safety Team, please call 028 950 48722.