Practical and HR Support
Going Home Checklist
- Take a moment to think about today
- Acknowledge one thing that was difficult today. Let it go
- Be proud of the care you gave today
- Think of three things that went well for you today
- Check on your colleagues before going home – are they okay?
- Are you okay? Remember your team are here to help
- Now is the time to switch your attention to going home – rest and recharge
HR have developed a new email address specifically for employment related impact of COVID_19. This means your questions can be addressed as quickly as possible. Every Monday, members of the HR team will issue a podcast with answers to the most frequently asked questions sent to the email address. The email address is AskHRCOVID19@belfasttrust.hscni.net
During the COVID_19 pandemic we want to support our staff and maintain their safety. We have identified that there may be a necessity to provide alternative accommodation options for staff particularly those working in a clinical environment to include hotels, serviced apartments, houses and rooms etc.
A range of different accommodation options have now been sourced for staff who meet one or more of the following criteria:
1. Have a significant commute to work and have back to back shifts and no other suitable accommodation option
2. Required to be on-call and no other suitable accommodation option
3. Working in COVID-19 environments who do not wish to stay at home/have vulnerable or High Risk persons requiring ‘shielding’ at home and have no other suitable accommodation
4. Would otherwise be required to self-isolate at home due to family member(s) displaying symptoms and have no other suitable accommodation
If any of the criteria above is applicable and you require accommodation, please complete the form
and email to HRenquiry@belfasttrust.hscni.net. Alternatively, if you want to discuss any aspect of accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to organise.
Please see below useful links re financial advice.
Get Cooking..Making the most of your food parcel contains simple recipes based on common items that you will find in your food parcel. It gives examples of how these foods can be used to produce more balanced meals on a budget.